Our Life is Here...March Edition! (Tybee Island)

Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday!
It's that time again... "Our Life is Here" blog circle!!
At the end of this post will be a link to the next blog, so please feel free to follow along through the circle and see lots of lovely photo inspiration to kick off your weekend!

For this month's edition of "Our Life is Here" I will take you to part two of our Savnannah road trip...Tybee Island! (in case you missed part one, you can see that HERE!)
Those who know me well know that the beach is one of my most favorite places to be. So, any chance to get to one and I'm there...especially in the midst of a cold winter!
We were so fortunate to have yet another gorgeous day of blue skies and sunshine. Not quite swimming weather yet, but so very beautiful nonetheless!
It was the perfect kind of day to lay out the blanket and soak up the sun while listening to the crashing waves and seagulls fly overhead.
Tybee is such a laid-back and charming place...a perfect day trip for our Savannah vacation!


Next up is my very talented friend Seija Kenn at "Life Through my Lens"...click on the link to see what she's been up to this past month!!

Happy Weekend!!



4 comments:

  1. Melissa!!! You are killing me with all this gorgeousness! I can practically feel the sand between my toes - beautiful shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love looking at the great pictures! Makes us want to go the beach again! Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, these are absolutely gorgeous! You have such a great eye for composition and capturing the little details of things. I'm in awe of your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images, you have me packing my bags! I love looking through your work, and I hope you'll share more of your travels here!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive