A Beautiful Equestrian Wedding

Friday, November 21, 2014

This weekend is a special one...the birthday of my sweet sister (and her hubby too)! 
So, on this special birthday weekend, I thought it would be fitting to share a little peak into the most beautiful equestrian wedding. The wedding of Bethany and Nathan.

On the day of the wedding, my family was so grateful to have the amazing Garrett Nudd Photography who so beautifully captured the wedding's special moments as they unfolded throughout the day. The morning after, I decided to head out to the barn with my camera to take in the last of the decor before it was all cleaned up. I just loved taking a closer look at all the little details...special books, trophies, photos, plaques and vases that my mother and sister had so carefully collected throughout the year. Little details that made the wedding all the more special and meaningful. And then a few weeks later, Bethany so graciously put on her beautiful wedding dress one more time for some bridal-session fun with her horse, Tori (whom she rode to the aisle on the wedding day-it was amazing!). I have the absolute best sister, always such a good sport letting me take her picture. :) Thanks, Bethany! 

But really, I truly do have the best sister!  She is a friend like none other. She has the biggest heart and is always there with an listening ear. She has beauty and grace that shine from the inside out. She is so very talented (you should see this girl with those horses! A pure natural I tell you! This wedding could not have been more perfect for her). She is hilarious. She always puts others first... and she is the very best friend I could have. God definitely blessed me with an incredible sister 23 years ago. 

You and Nathan are so very blessed to have each other in this journey of life. 

I love you!
Happy Birthday! 

Happy Birthday, Bethany Jewel!

5 comments:

  1. Melissa, you do such awesome photography! Such a nice gift for your sister. God has blessed you with an amazing eye for beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of repeating myself, in my second life I would like to back as an Otis! :) Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE photos and Bethy such a beautiful bride :) Congrats and happy birthday to Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a God given talent, sister! Thank you so much for the sweet birthday wish! I will cherish these pictures for all my years to come. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. racecard ratings

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive