Our Life is Here | 2015 | Red

Friday, January 30, 2015

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be joining back up with my amazing photographer friends for another round of 'Our Life is Here'...Color edition! 
Each month we will be using a 'color' as our theme, this month being RED!

The past few months have been a whirlwind of events for Brandon and me... Brandon's graduation (hooray!), packing up the apartment in Nashville, moving back to good ol' Chattanooga, getting settled in our cozy one-room apartment on the farm, enjoying the holidays with family, Brandon starting up his new job...just to name a few! 
It's been very busy, but oh so exciting to say the least! Lots to be thankful for!

So, as we start up this exciting new year, I am truly honored to be teamed up with these talented ladies who have inspired and motivated me to dust off my camera (it's been too long!) and document little bits of our life, month by month! My hope is that as you look through the photos of this circle this year, you will also feel inspired to pick up your camera and document the simple moments of your everyday that make up the special, unforgettable memories of life.

At the bottom of this post, you will see a link to follow through the circle... so feel free to click on through! :) I just know you'll enjoy what these ladies have in store!

And now, here's my take on red! Since we are now living in our little apartment on the farm, I thought it would be fun to share a few red-inspired farm photos with you. Hope you enjoy!

(This 1st picture was taken a few months back, but thought it fit well with the 'red' theme so I decided to include it in the bunch! :))


And finally, here's just a little sneak peak of the beautiful 'red' photos my friends have created! Be sure to click through the circle to see more! 


First up is the amazingly talented Amee A Photography...Click here to see what she came up with this month, I just know you will be inspired! (and don't forget to check out her Facebook page here so you can stay up to date with all of her incredible work!) 

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!!
-M

7 comments:

  1. Melissa, these are gorgeous! I love how you organized them as if progressing through the day. It makes me want to live on a farm in Tennessee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Melissa! I've missed your work, so happy you're back :) The frosty branch is my favourite - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana!! I am so happy to be back posting with you ladies every month!!! <3

      Delete
  3. Melissa these are all gorgeous! My favorite has to be the one of the pup. Such a gorgeous fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Carolyn!! He is such a sweetie! I couldn't help but tie a ribbon on him so I could include him in this month ;)

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh! i can't even pick a favorite!! your composition and processing is just lovely!! I can't wait to see what you capture next month!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive