A New Name (and web address)!

Friday, May 22, 2015

To all of my followers and friends, I just wanted to say thank you for following this little place in (the world wide web) space! 
Every bit of interaction (here & on Facebook) means so much to me! I love your comments and your questions, so please don't feel shy to reach out to me! :)

I also wanted to let you know that what was once known as Lovely Life Lately, will now be changing over to Melissa Brooke | Photo Journal
Still the same type of posts and photo shares, but with a new name and web address. 
So if you follow along via bloglovin' or any other source, just wanted to make sure you are aware of this address change! 

The new web address is now: http://melissabrookephoto.blogspot.com

And because a post isn't complete without a photo (hence the name, photo journal ;)), here is a shot of Brandon and myself, taken during our recent trip to FL.

Nikon F100 | Fuji 400h rated 200 | The Find Lab

Love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive