Our Life is Here | 2015 | Purple

Friday, May 1, 2015

Hey friends! 

'Our Life is Here' blog circle time once again!! 
Purple 
Although  I didn't get around to taking many purple photos this past month, I did mange to get a little film practice in and snapped a few pictures of the pretty purple wildflowers that are abundant in Tennesssee this time of year.

 Photos taken with a Nikon f100, 85mm 1.8 lens, Fuji 400h rated at 200. 
PS-I love film!

Couldn't help but take a photo of my family's donkey standing by a patch of purple flowers.
No purple in the photo above, but had to include it anyway! He's just too cute! :)
And, just a couple digital photos of the gorgeous irises my hubby surprised me with this past month! And, he didn't even know that purple was the color of the month! Love!

And now, don't forget to follow through the circle to see a whole lot of purple goodness! Next up is my oh so talented friend, Lori Frederick of Lori Frederick Photography!  
Her photos are always full of beauitful inspiration--and she has the cutest little girl to boot!  




2 comments:

  1. So so pretty Melissa!!! I just love that you guys have a family donkey lol! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Melissa! The film ones are just stunning and I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive